Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's voting time once again folks. The second set of nominees are Meagan (for the second time), Baron and Donald, and Zara. Meagan shouldn't have joined this set if not for the automatic nomination given by Ethel as the Head of Household.

Here's how you can vote.

BB 2 - Megan
BB 7 - Baron / Donald
BB 11 - Zara

Text BB to 231 for Smart and Talk N' Text subscribers, or to 2331 for Globe, TM, Sun and Bayan Wireless Landline.

You can also vote online at the official Pinoy Big Brother Voting Page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to watch the first elimination night. The next thing I knew, Jen & Marylaine were outside the house na. I feel sorry for Marylaine, she was introduced as a "brainy babe". But her image inside the house was somehow ruined. And Kuya doesn't even gave her the chance to shine, or to somehow show her worth and prove herself. I thought it will be Maegan who will be elimated, because the limelight was with her the week before the elimination.

Just my humble observation. Anyway, since I wasn't able to watch a few episodes that week, maybe I'm wrong. :-)