Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Who's the mystery celebrity?

Last night, PBB made a teaser clip on who will be the other housemate to enter PBB House. In the episode, Bianca entered the room where the mysterious housemate is resting with a blanket covering her whole body. Anyone would really have a hard time guessing who the mysterious housemate is. Although, a clue is given. She likes to imitate Anabel Rama's voice and that of Mahal.

Uhmm, if my guess is right, I'd say that the next housemate would be no other than Glady's Guevarra.

Let's just wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin.
I am not sure whether this submit is written via
him as no one else recognise such precise about my trouble.
You are incredible! Thanks!

Also visit my blog post - www.vigrxenhancer.com